Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Plea Reached in Toy Murders!


The Richmond Canine Police Department announced today that accused toy killer Fuego the Terrible and prosecutors have reached a plea agreement. "In the interests of the public, we have entered into a plea agreement with Mr. Fuego the Terrible," said Chief of Special Crimes Unit for the Richmond Canine Police, Mocha Dopolis.

Poncho Feline-Villa, aka the Cat, the notorious killer who recently escaped prison, is still on the loose. Feline-Villa was convicted in the murders of a dozen birds, including two Doves at a wedding, abandonment of her kittens, trespassing, and assault of three cats. She has also been connected to a string of cat burglaries, although she has not been officially charged. According to sources, Fuego the Terrible has had dealings with Feline-Villa, knows how the Cat thinks and operates. Additionally, Fuego the Terrible's extreme speed and maneuverability in wooded areas, were integral to the plea arrangement. 

Fuego the Terrible will assist law enforcement authorities in hunting down the Cat and bringing her to justice.  In exchange for his assistance, the charges against him will be reduced to assault. Sentencing will be held after the capture of the Cat, or in the spring, whichever occurs first. 

"I am just glad to be helping the police bring a real criminal to justice. While I am sure I would have been exonerated of all charges, now is not the time to bargain for petty privileges when there is a true killer on the lose. I will use all my efforts to bring the Cat in," Mr. Fuego the Terrible said in a prepared statement. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meow... I Poncho Feline-Villa, aka the Cat laugh in your general direction. Meow... indeed, your feeble attempts to capture me and my band of cat amigos are ridículo. Meow... Every time your silly spotted gringo dog gets close, I just throw him a chew toy. Meow...